Keep up to date with @rsmassociation.

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I contact the RSMA? You can contact us by emailing us here:
As an Alumni can I still drink in the Union Bar? Yes! Although you will need to have some kind of proof that you were a student at Imperial, this is due to the tightening of the drinking rules.
However, you can contact us, if you are not sure, and we can speak to the Union on your behalf.